EASYSCREEN Displays goal is to provide you with the best portable display products and customer service possible. Should any issues arise, please consult the following warranty policy or contact your project manager.
1. Subject to the conditions set out below the Company warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of delivery. Proof of purchase date may be required.
2. The warranty above concerns only EASYSCREENs Exclusive products, and doesn’t apply for the budget or the Eco products, which are designed for low cost campaigns, such as our Rollup Easy Light, our snap frames, poster clamps and other items that sell for less than €20/piece.
3. The Company shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Company’s instructions (whether oral or in writing) misuse, alteration or repair of the Goods without the Company’s approval.
4. The Company shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty or guarantee) if the total price for the Goods has not been paid by the due day for payment.
5. Any claim by the Buyer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the Buyer) be notified to the Company within five days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure. If delivery is not refused, and the Buyer does not notify the Company accordingly the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and the Company shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
6. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet to specification is notified to the Company in accordance with the Conditions, the Company shall be entitled to replace or correct the Goods (or the part in question) but the Company shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
7. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence, the Company shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other terms or any duty common law, or under the express terms of the Contract for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with supply of the Goods of their use or resale by the Buyer, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
8. The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Company’s obligation in relation to the Goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control